Vandervelden Court Apartments
Named for Forest Grove businessman and philanthropist Joe Vandervelden ‘37, Vandervelden Court apartments offers furnished apartments with four bedrooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a living area. Vandervelden houses mostly upperclassmen and graduate/professional students.
Explore in 360° | Apartment Kitchen and Living Room
Individual bedrooms are be furnished with:
- Extra long twin beds
- Desk with hutch and chair
Each apartment living area is furnished with:
- Sofa/occasional chair
- Coffee table
- End table
- Smoke detectors
Four-Person Apartments (37 units/149 beds available)
Each apartment has four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a full-size kitchen, including full-size refrigerator and microwave, opening to the living room.
One-Person Studio Apartment (1 units available)
This apartment has a sleeping/living room, a full-size kitchen and bathroom.
This floor plan shows a sample layout of a four-person apartment in Vandervelden Court.
* Not to scale
- Ethernet connection to the university’s Local Area Network (LAN) for each room occupant. Residents can connect to the internet using the LAN or wireless connections.
- Community lounge for studying or hanging out with friends
- Amphitheater seating outside and community BBQ area
- Laundry room (machines are free)
- Close parking
- Close to the Stoller Center
- Vandervelden Court is staffed by a full-time Area Coordinator (AC) and paraprofessional Resident Assistants (RA)
- Property patrolled by Campus Public Safety
Vandervelden Court is a mixed-gender living community. Students may share apartments with students of the same or different genders.
* Vandervelden Court is sometimes confused with the local Forest Grove Vandervelden Apartments. Vandervelden Court is an on-campus apartment community operated by Pacific University exclusively for Pacific students. Vandervelden Apartments is an off-campus privately owned apartment complex not associated with the university.