Inquire about the Pharmacy (PharmD) Program
Please contact us if you have any questions or require additional information regarding the School of Pharmacy. You can also learn more by following us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for program news and updates about the School of Pharmacy.
Upcoming School of Pharmacy Community Events
Tour our campus, chat with current student's and faculty, learn more about opportunities to get involved in community outreach and professional development. Please register or request more information by emailing email@example.com.
In-Person Community Events
- Saturday, February 24, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, June 8, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Virtual Q & A 'Interview Us' sessions
- Wednesday, November 29th, 5:30pm-6:30pm PST
- Monday, December 11th, 4:30pm-5:30pm PST
- Receive our digital brochure
- Connect with your admissions counselor
- Know requirements, prerequisite courses, and how to make yourself competitive as you apply
- Connect for a smoother path to applying
- Ask questions
- Receive communication about upcoming events and open houses, application reminders, deadlines, and beyond
- Learn more about possible pharmacy career paths
Prospective Student Referrals
Tony Potter | Assistant Director of Graduate and Professional Admissions
503-352-7229 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Admissions
190 SE 8th Ave.
Hillsboro, OR 97123